Several users have lately claimed that Netflix error number m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059 is stopping them from watching Netflix movies and TV shows online. They introduce new techniques to add to their blocking technology as part of their ongoing efforts to prevent users from accessing abroad streaming services, notably the US Netflix region library.
Although the error number may be different, the message is too familiar and shows that you cannot watch Netflix. “You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again,” says Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059.
Netflix detects you are using a VPN and are trying to connect using a blacklisted IP address. Using VPNs to unblock Netflix is against their policy, and they block IP addresses associated with VPN service providers or proxies in use.
You might wonder how to fix Netflix error code m7111-5059 or m7111-1331-5059. Errors on any streaming platform are a hassle, but when handled right, there aren’t many you can’t fix, whether you’re on your Smart TV or your computer.
You can learn what you need here, and you’ll realize that it’s not worth it to access US Netflix content on the overseas streaming platform using free VPN providers, as even many paid reliable VPN can no longer access Netflix.
How Do I Fix Netflix Unblocker or Proxy Error?
Netflix Error M7111-5059 shows that a user has been found using a proxy setup to access Netflix libraries. Proxy settings, unblockers, and VPNs are all variations of the term proxy. It does its best to ensure that users cannot access content unavailable for streaming in their region.
When trying to access Netflix on Netflix, Error M7111-5059 occurs if you use a proxy to alter your location. Many Netflix users use a free VPN to gain access to different Netflix locations. Users will get a proxy error message if Netflix finds free VPN servers that aren’t updated regularly.
Using VPN servers, which Netflix currently restricts, causes the Netflix error. You’ll almost certainly get the “m7111” server error if you use a free VPN service. Any m7112 error code shows a browser or network problem.
The Netflix error code m7111-5059 is fairly common, and it can entirely wipe off your access to the streaming platform’s collection and session.
The strategies described here can help you in resolving the proxy error. It can also help you fix error code m7111 1331 because you should always clear your cache before fixing any Netflix-related issues.
When you try to watch Netflix and receive the error code m7111-1331-5059, it can be really aggravating. But, thankfully, there are several very simple workarounds.
Switching to a more reliable VPN provider that can help you evade Netflix’s limits is the easiest approach to avoid the error. (Find the Best VPN that will unblock Netflix)
Try switching servers before you do so; just because one reliable VPN service has an issue, it doesn’t mean the Netflix streaming service has blocked every VPN server.
Certain VPN providers will show which servers will unblock a specific streaming service, or you can contact customer support 24/7 using live chat. It is a common question, and support employees can help rather than doing as Netflix says and disable VPN connections. (Read Hola Not Working Netflix)
Here are few more things you need from your secure VPN provider.
- You can connect to many regions thanks to large global server networks. This provides you with more options for choosing which Netflix content to watch. With shared IP addresses, you’ll have less chance of being blocked when streaming Netflix.
- High-quality, buffer-free streaming in HD and 4K is made possible by fast and reliable connections.
- Unlimited bandwidth lets you watch as much content as you want without the worry of exceeding any data limit.
- Secure encryption allows you to watch whatever you want without worrying about online snoops or hackers seeing your browsing data. It also stops ISPs from throttling connections.
- Netflix is available on a wide number of devices and operating systems, so you need a VPN compatible with many devices.
- Good customer support, so you can contact your VPN provider for help if you run into any problems.
- You have multiple users on one account. Some VPNs offer unlimited simultaneous connections for the entire home.
How Do I Bypass Proxy Blocks on Netflix?
How to switch servers on VPN
- When using a VPN to stream Netflix, the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 is resolved by switching VPN servers. This is simple with most VPNs if you follow these steps:
- Open your VPN app and connect to a server in the country where the Netflix content you wish to watch is available. If you want to watch Netflix’s US catalog, you can connect to a server in New York or Los Angeles as an example. You can move to step two if you receive the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059.
- Find another Netflix-compatible server. Most well-known virtual private network companies have thousands of servers spread around the globe. Try a new server in the same location or a different location in the United States or the region where you’re trying to access the Netflix collection.
- Most VPNs allow you to connect to a server VPN server with one click.
- When you get the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059, repeat the operation. Netflix constantly restricts IP addresses, so any server you connect to is unlikely to work indefinitely. So, if you get this error message, switch servers, and you should be able to continue streaming geo-blocked content.
How Do I Fix Netflix Streaming Error?
There are numerous streaming services available worldwide, including Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and multiple Netflix libraries in different countries.
While not all share the same m7111 1331 5059 error code, they all have their own variant. After Netflix proxy problems, Amazon Prime Video and iPlayer are the most difficult to use since they limit the content to specific countries.
VPN providers are an excellent option to correct these issues. Aside from Netflix, the procedures outlined here can be used for a variety of streaming platforms.
1. Delete the cache and cookies in your browser
Netflix detects your location information because it is saved in your browser cache. Before connecting to a VPN or using a proxy connection to access numerous Netflix libraries, always clear the cache and cookies.
To keep location data from your internet traffic and bypass the proxy error, clear your cache and cookies before opening Netflix. (Read Is Steins Gate On Netflix)
2. Change the VPN Server
When many people use the same VPN server or proxy server to access Netflix, the server becomes overloaded. Netflix identifies the network traffic coming from the same location, hence the Netflix ban. A premium VPN provides unrestricted bandwidth from several servers in the same geographic area, and switching servers can help avoid detection and unblock Netflix.
3. Install the latest VPN client
Check for updates and make sure your premium VPN app is up to date. You may also use it as an opportunity to test out a reliable Netflix VPN using a 30-day money-back guarantee rather than wasting time with free VPNs. DNS leak protection is as important for streaming as it is for protection.
4. Turn off Antivirus
Netflix error: m7111-1331-5059 could be caused by antivirus software. You can try disabling your antivirus and see if you can connect from your internet connection. If you can connect, rather than compromising your system, you may need to replace your VPN services with one that does not interfere with your device’s security.
5. Reconnect Your VPN After Disconnecting
Disconnect and reconnect your current VPN server and app to see if the Netflix m7111- 5059 error is gone.
If you want to avoid Netflix errors, you’ll need to get a VPN. Few VPNs can support VPN access to Netflix as time goes on, but that doesn’t make the selection easier.
There are other aspects to consider when choosing a VPN, such as whether they use a public DNS server or DNS servers on their VPN servers. DNS leak protection is vital as if you have unlimited devices connecting, it only takes one to show the real IP address, and you could get blocked.
The goal of a VPN is to keep user data safe; hence it won’t stop a proxy error message. They should have a strict no-logs policy to ensure they don’t keep any user data.
With security and access to a wide range of streaming services, VPNs must support a wide range of streaming devices and make sure stored data isn’t leaked from any device used.
Smart TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, PCs, browser extensions, desktops, Android TV and phones, iOS, Mac, and game consoles will be supported by the best VPNs.
What does Error Code M7111 1101 mean?
If you experience the error code M7111-1101 on your computer, it typically points to a network connectivity issue preventing your computer from reaching the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Clear the Netflix cookie
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies for more information. You will be signed out of your account as a result of this action.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password in the Sign In box.
- Try Netflix once more.
Update Google Chrome
- Select Menu in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select the Help option.
- Select Google Chrome – About Google Chrome.
- Chrome will show the current version and install any available updates.
- Select Relaunch from the menu.
- Try accessing Netflix once more.
Restart Home Network
- Turn your device off.
- Wait 30 seconds after unplugging your modem and router.
- Wait until no new indicator lights blink on after plugging in your modem.
- Connect your router and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking.
- Restart your device and try Netflix once more.