Coming as one of the best Covenant alternatives is the strange-sounding Placenta add-on.
When you install the Placenta add-on, it is a fantastic Kodi add-on and very familiar in layout and navigation for users of Genesis and Exodus.
Install Placenta addon as a great alternative to Covenant as it offers lots of access to high-quality movies, TV shows than any of the ones that did previously.
It comes with a Fitness zone, a kids’ corner, and the best free online streaming options for the best new movies and TV shows.
The addon comes from the developer Muad’Dib, and you can find it in the Freeworld Repository.
In our guide, you can learn how to install this fork onto your FireStick, Fire TV, and also how you can use the addon in the safest way possible.
How Do You Add a Repository to FireStick
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how you would install the Blamo repository onto your FireStick.
- Launch Kodi
- Press Settings
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None: Enter this repo URL exactly: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and Press Done once entered
- Name the media Source, ‘Blamo’, then Press OK
- Navigate back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Cog (gear) icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Press repository.blamo.zip
- Wait until you see the Add-on enabled notification box
Here’s how you would Install an addon from the Blamo Repository
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Blamo Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select ‘Neptune Rising’ or any addon inside the Blamo repo
- Press Install
- Wait until you see the addon installed message
- Neptune Rising will now be installed.
How Do I Add Placenta to FireStick
Before you add the Placenta add-on, you need to enable unknown Sources:
Enable Unknown Sources
- Open the Kodi and go back to the home screen and top-left of the screen.
- Highlight the cog (gear) icon and click to open Settings
- Go to ‘System settings’ or click ‘System’ if upgraded to Kodi Leia
- Select the Add-ons menu in the left part of the window. Go to ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Toggle the option to ON if disabled
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm
Install Placenta on FireStick
Here are the steps needed to install the third-party Placenta addon on Kodi to get the latest movies and TV shows from the Placenta repo.
- Start Kodi app
- Open “Settings” (gear icon in the top left)
- Click File Manager and then “Add Source.”
- Enter this URL where it says None: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
- Name the source ‘free world’ click OK
- Navigate back to the Kodi homepage. Press Kodi “Add-ons” in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the package installer (open box-shaped icon)
- Select “Install from Zip File” and select ‘free world’ you added
- Click on repository.mrfreeworld.zip. Wait for the MrFreeWorld Repository to install
- You will see the MrFreeWorld add-on installed notification
- Click on “Install from repository.”
- Navigate to MrFreeWorld Repo and open it
- Navigate to Video Add-ons – Placenta
- Open Placenta Add-on and press “Install.”
- Wait until you see the Placenta Kodi Addon installed notification box in the top right of your screen.
How Do I Fix No Stream Available On My Placenta?
When you install the Kodi Placenta addon, you can sometimes see no streams available. Here’s how you can fix this issue.
Open the Placenta addon
2. Head to the Placenta Settings – General
3. In the General option, set Providers Timeout to ‘25.’
4. Inside the Playback option, set the following.”
5. Default action set to AutoPlay
6. Progress Dialog set to Background
7. Set the Max quality to 1080p
Make sure you have turned off 1080p in the BreakFree, CartoodHD, and CinemaMega sections in the Providers.
In the Library, enable ‘Check movie before adding.’
Turn on ‘Update library after adding content’ and also enable ‘Auto-update TV Shows’
These settings should work when you install the Placenta Kodi addon. If not, power down your router for around 20 minutes and then restart it along with your FireStick and Kodi. (How to Install Yesplayer on Firestick)
How Do I Put Uranus on My Android Box
If you want add ons like the Placenta Kodi add-on, you can install Uranus. Here are the steps you need. You will see it is much like when you install the Placenta Kodi addon.
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select Kodi File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following URL: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip. Select OK
- Enter a name for the media source underneath ‘cy4’ Click OK
- Head back to the Home Screen
- Select Add-ons, then Select open box icon
- Select Install from the zip file and choose Select cy4
- Select repository.cy4root-master.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled box
- Select Install from Repository and select cy4root repository
- Select Video add-ons, then choose Uranus
- Select Install and OK if using Kodi 18
- Wait for the Add-on installed notification
When you add Placenta to Kodi, you need to know that much of the content can be copyright protected. Because of this, all users should use Kodi VPN or at least verify the legality of movies they watch.
In most cases, when Kodi users install Placenta on Kodi for free streaming, they accept they know that the content can come from suspect sources. (Learn How to Install Movierulz on Kodi)
Many agencies and governing bodies can see your IP address as you carry out free streaming. The Kodi addon Placenta has a lot of attention, and in certain regions, ISPs are ordered to retain user data. (Read Watch Infinity Train Online)
Streaming devices need protection, and using a VPN is the only way you can do this reliably. Besides this, many of the streams can be dead as they are geo-restricted.
Once you go into your VPN app, you can change the VPN server and make it appear in another country. With this, you can access TV shows you may not otherwise be able to watch when you install the Placenta Kodi addon.
You can find good with a VPN, is the best Kodi VPN options often come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. With this, you can install the Placenta Kodi addon and test all the features and performance before you need to pay anything. (Read Could Not Connect To Network Server Kodi)