One of the best devices for streaming is the Amazon FireStick. While many users know how good it is for streaming movies and TV shows, there are large numbers of fight fans who know how useful it can be to watch the best when it comes to fight night.
There were instant classics such as the Miocic vs. Cormier in the UFC, and the Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder rematch.
While there are many ways, you can access the boxing or the best in MMA and the UFC. Many fans are unsure how to get the best from their Fire Stick devices.
Here you can find a few ways to get the most from your Amazon Fire TV or other Fire devices. No matter if you want to watch UFC PPV the right way, or you want to know how to watch free PPV the other way. (Read Can you Jailbreak a Firestick TV)
Can You Watch Pay Per View on FireStick?
Although there are certain apps on the FireStick that enable you to watch pay per view, many come with poor reviews.
One of the most accessible ways is via an ESPN subscription. Most of the significant fights are shown here through the proper live PPV channels. There is one issue, and that is that ESPN is geo-restricted to the United States.
Thus, if you wish to watch live battles of the greats such as the victory of Miocic vs. Cormier, you do need a VPN to bypass these geo-restrictions. Sadly, Miocic vs. Cormier was possibly Cormier’s last fight in the UFC.
However, there is more than one UFC fight around the corner to make use of the ESPN app on your FireStick.
There are, however, other alternatives to watch UFC PPV or boxing.
How Do I Watch Free PPV on FireStick?
If you want to watch a live UFC stream tonight and bypass the rights reserved options, the best way is to sideload Kodi onto your FireStick. Unfortunately, it isn’t an app you can find in the Amazon store.
You may wonder what can you watch with jailbroken FireStick. The answer is almost everything when you use Kodi and the numerous add-ons you can install.
Three of the most popular add-ons for watching PPV are Maverick TV, Sports Devil, and Fight Tube. All make it easy to search for the biggest fights on any given day.
How Do I Watch Deontay Wilder Fight on FireStick?
Unfortunately, the second match between Wilder and Fury has been and gone, and the title went to the ‘Gypsy King’ Tyson Fury. However, talks are on for the trilogy match to be later this year.
The pandemic put a delay on the proceedings, yet there is talk the third fight may happen in October. Even if the fight doesn’t happen any time soon, you can be prepared and add Fight Tube to Kodi and your Amazon Fire TV.
In the meantime, as you wait, you can search through any of the sections on offer such as UFC, Ultimate Fighter, Wrestling, WWE, Bare Knuckle Gypsies, and Behind the Glove.
Can You Watch the Fight on Amazon FireStick?
It is easy to watch the next UFC PPV big fight once you sideload Kodi onto your FireStick.
- Open the ‘Downloader’ app on FireStick (You need to search and download ‘Downloader app)
- In the URL box, you can see http:// at the beginning. Wait for the on-screen keyboard
- Enter this URL exactly: ‘https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk’
- Click ‘Go’
- Wait as the app downloads, then click ‘install’ on Kodi setup page
- Click done after the installation
- Click ‘Delete’ to wipe Kodi installations files from your device
- Click ‘Delete’ a second time
- Navigate to the FireStick home screen and scroll sideways
- Under Apps & Channels, select ‘See All’
- Highlight the Kodi shortcut and select ‘options’ on your FireStick remote
- Move the shortcut where you want it and press ‘OK’
Here are the steps you need to follow after you add Kodi to your FireStick
- In the top, left click ‘System Settings’ Icon
- Click ‘File Manager’
- To the left click ‘Add Source’
- Click on ‘None’
- Enter the URL: http://www.rockodi.com then click OK
- Underneath, you have to name the source. Type ‘Rock’ then click OK
- Check everything and click OK
- Navigate to the main menu and click ‘Add-ons’
- Click the ‘Package Installer’ icon to the top left
- Click ‘Install from zip file’
- In the open box, click on ‘Rock’
- Click ‘repository.Rockcrusher-2.2.zip’
- Wait until you see ‘Rockcrusher Repository Installed’
- Click ‘Install from repository’
- Click ‘Rocks Repository’
- Select ‘Video add-ons’
- Click ‘FightTube’ and then Click ‘Install’
Once you have your Fire TV with Kodi, you can watch UFC live. However, there is one thing to be cautious of.
Kodi grabs a lot of attention because of bypassing the PPV restrictions and accessing live streams of the UFC that are otherwise blocked. In the same way, as copyright-protected movies are frowned upon, so is watching live sports, particularly UFC.
Using a premium VPN can bypass all these restrictions and stop any prying eyes.
Besides this, many of these streams are from the USA, so you need to bypass geo-restrictions, which are in place.
By changing your IP address, any streams in Kodi that would otherwise be dead as you may be outside the country can now be accessed. There is no better way to watch UFC live than using Kodi on your Fire TV.
Now, you can watch the fight on FireStick, or at the very least, the next big fights, which should be taking place soon and are UFC 253, which is on ESPN and PPV between Adesanya vs. Costa.
However, the biggest fight may be UFC 254 between Khabib vs. Gaethje on Oct 24, 2020. Grab your VPN, your Fire TV device, and your UFC PPV Kodi add-on and get ready to rumble.