Like many sports, Championship tennis has been snapped up by large broadcasting corporations and makes it harder for tennis fans around the world to watch any tennis, never mind watching the second round onward up to the finals and the featured groups.
Luckily, there are ways around this, no matter where you live in the world, and it is possible for watching US Open Tennis online.
In our complete guide, you can learn all you need about where the tennis is available to watch and the easiest ways how to watch US Open Tennis later in the year. (Read NBA League Pass Username and Password Hack)
Which TV Channel is Showing the US Open?
Now in its fifth year, you can watch the full tournament on ESPN, and including both singles finals. There is also further coverage on ESPN2, ESPN3, and the ESPN+ subscription service.
US Open TV Schedule
- Monday, August 26: ESPN First round
- Tuesday, August 27: First round
- Wednesday, August 28: Second round
- Thursday, August 29: Second round
- Friday, August 30: Third round
- Saturday, August 31: Third round
- Sunday, September 1: ESPN Round of 16
- Monday, September 2: ESPN2 Round of 16
- Tuesday, September 3: ESPN Quarterfinals
- Wednesday, September 4: ESPN Quarterfinals
- Thursday, September 5: Women’s semis
- Friday, September 6: Men’s doubles final, Men’s semis
- Saturday, September 7: ESPN Women’s final
- Sunday, September 8: ESPN Men’s final
Because of the pandemic, names of players and potential date changes are yet to be confirmed. It does give you the chance to search for the best way to watch the tennis masters at their best without cable.
Can I Watch the US Open on Amazon Prime?
Among the first tournaments, Amazon Prime Video included was the US Open. This year they’ll continue to broadcast the US Open free streaming so long as you have a Prime subscription. UK subscribers are now included.
To watch the US Open live streaming, download Amazon’s Prime Video app to your phone, desktop or Smart TVs.
The best bit is you get a one-month free trial, so you can sign up before the tournament starts and watch the final Grand Slam Championship of the US Open tennis live stream 2021 without paying a thing.
How Can I Watch the US Open for Free?
To watch the U.S Open free, you need to use a streaming platform that offers ESPN as part of its channels.
The following streaming services have live ESPN coverage of all tournament matches. You will need to subscribe, yet you can cancel anytime you desire.
Sling TV: Sling doesn’t offer enough of a free trial to cover all the featured groups of the tennis. You currently have a 3-day trial, yet Sling is an affordable option.
You will need the Sling TV Orange as it is more sport-oriented for ESPN tennis coverage and ESPN2 access. It costs $30 per month after the trial.
Hulu + Live TV: Hulu has a very affordable base plan, although to watch a US Open free stream, you need the Hulu with Live TV option. It costs $64.99 after the trial, and unfortunately, you won’t see all the tennis association matches as the free trial is just a free 7-day trial. (Learn How to Watch Match Of The Day Online Free)
fuboTV: fuboTV began as a sporting channel and also offers a 7-day free trial. It also costs $64.99 per month after your free period.
If you go the ESPN+ path, make sure to check which channels the Championship matches are on. Not all are on ESPN+, and you may find you can’t access all the matches.
How Can I Stream the US Open?
Depending on where you live, you may need a premium sporting VPN to get the full action, particularly if you want the earlier games from the Flushing Meadows tennis area.
You can find a few ways to watch the US Open tennis live streaming besides signing up for the above streaming services. (Read Netflix Free Trial Without Credit Card)
First is an option; you don’t need to sign up for a monthly package or use a free trial that falls short. Here, you can watch live tennis streaming from the US Open.
Create a pre-funded account or make a bet 24 hours before an event. You can then watch tennis streaming on one of the world’s most trusted bookmakers websites. Besides, you can live stream every major sporting event besides tennis.
A pre-funded account only needs a onetime deposit of about $10 or more.
Here’s how you can watch the US Open 2021 live streaming with bet365:
- Head to Bet365.com
- Register with Bet365.com
- Pre-fund the account by depositing $10 (or your local currency equivalent). Let it remain in your account or make your bet in the 24 hours before you begin to start live streaming.
- Once the tournament begins, select ‘US Open 2021’ live streaming.
If you don’t wish to go via the route of using a betting site, you have one final streaming platform that offers a free trial that is long enough to cover the tournament’s full period. You can watch from the first match to see who comes out as champion. (Learn How to Unblock YouTube)
Here are the steps to sign up and use YouTube TV from anywhere:
- Select a premium sports streaming VPN that offers reliable servers inside the United States. You can sign up or use the 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee to stream for free.
- Connect to a server in the US as YouTube TV is geo-restricted to viewers inside the US. A VPN will spoof your location and make you look like you’re in America.
- Head to the YouTubeTV.com website and click on the “Try It Free” button.
- Create an account by filling in the required details.
- Confirm the plan as YouTube only offers one base plan. You will be able to see all the channels included in your choice. Click “Next: Add Ons” to continue.
- Select Add-ons you desire, you have things such as HBO, Sports and others. Click “Checkout” to continue.
- Enter your payment details such as a credit/debit card or your PayPal information. Once you do this, it will activate your free trial. Most times, it is possible to use an international bank card and select a random US zip code no matter which country you live in.
- Once you create your account, you’ll get your confirmation and then you can log in to watch the tennis.
- Make sure you always have a US-based server selected before you access this streaming platform.
The YouTube TV service currently offers a two-week free trial, which means, you have more than enough time to watch live action from every match at home.