The Placenta Kodi Addon is among the latest Kodi video addons that was forked from the popular Covenant addon. Like the Covenant and Exodus addons, Placenta provides access to many content streams from the most popular servers. Placenta is one of the finest Kodi addons, as it is much more than just for streaming movies and TV shows. You can find in the addon a kids’ section, health and music options, library integration, and premium accounts; you can add your Trakt. tv account and much more.
Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, New Movies, My TV Shows, New Episodes, Children’s Corner, Documentaries, Fitness Zone, Music Legends, Podcasts, and Search Tools are just a few of the key folders available in the Placenta Kodi Addon. Over 5,000 new streaming links are added to Placenta Addon every month, making it worthwhile to install Placenta addon.
In our guide, you can learn more about the proper ways to install the Kodi addon Placenta. By the end, you’ll see all the features and how you need to take care when using Kodi addons to access multiple streams using any addons, and not just the Kodi addon Placenta using a VPN. (Learn How to Install Castaway Addon Kodi)
How to Install Placenta Kodi Addon on Kodi Jarvis
- Open the Kodi app.
- Select the Settings button in the window. (gear icon)
- Open the Kodi file manager.
- Select Add Source to offer you the required source file.
- Here, the dialog box opens; double click on None, then press OK.
- Next, you need to add the Placenta Kodi Add-on repository URL exactly: https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo/.
- Underneath, you need to name the source, such as “placenta.”
- Press OK.
- Navigate to the main menu using the BACK key.
- Select add-ons from the main menu.
- In the top left corner, select the package installer icon (open box)
- On the next screen, press install from zip file option.
- Underneath the zip from file box, you can see different files.
- Hold over the “Placenta” add on option for the repository file you named earlier.
- Select the repository.magicality-0.0.3.zip
- Select and press Install. Wait until you see the installed notification box in the top right corner saying Blamo Repo installed.
- Click Install from Repository
- Navigate to the “Magicality Repository”
- Navigate to Video Add-ons, then scroll until you come to Placenta
- Press Install and wait for installation confirmation
- Once installed, you can access the addon from inside the addons folder and access all your movies and Tv shows.
Why Is Placenta One of The Best Kodi Addons?
Placenta comprises thirteen different primary folders:
- Movies, TV Shows,
- My Movies, New Movies, My TV Shows,
- New Episodes, Kids Corner, Documentaries,
- Fitness Zone, Legends of Music,
- Podcasts Tools and Search,
All are accessible once you install Placenta Kodi add-ons.
Once you launch Kodi, you can find:
- News, Updates, and other Free Content,
- TV Shows, Streaming Movies,
- New Episodes, Channels, Tools, Popular servers, and more.
Search is also available. Connect Trakt TV to Placenta’s My Movies and My TV Shows. Trakt TV makes managing and viewing your favorite content on streaming Kodi devices easy.
With such an extensive collection of content, the Placenta Addon updates approximately 5000 streaming URLs. (Learn How To Remove Kodi From Fire TV)
How to Install Placenta Kodi Addon From Blamo Repository
Here are the instructions for installing Placenta Kodi Addon on your PC, laptop, Fire TV Stick, and other devices for Kodi Jarvis. Once you install the Placenta Kodi addon, you can stream all your favorite Movies, TV Shows, and more to your computer, Kodi box, or Amazon Fire TV.
Here you can find an alternative method how to install Placenta Kodi addon. This will use the Blamo repo rather than the Magicality repo.
- Launch the Kodi app,
- In Placenta Kodi addon step 2, head to the settings.
- Hover over the Addons menu option. Toggle unknown Sources to one if it is not already enabled. (required to allow third-party add-ons to be installed).
- Hit back to go to the System page.
- Now, select the File Manager option.
- Double-click the Add Source button.
- Enter this URL exactly: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
- Click Done once entered.
- Underneath, name the source in the dialogue box. For example, type ‘Blamo’ and click Done, followed by OK. (This will have the Blamo repo installed in the Placenta Kodi addon).
- Navigate to the Kodi Home Screen and select the settings icon (Box icon in the top left corner).
- On the Addons menu (to install Placenta), press Install from Zip file option.
- Select Blamo Repository from the list and select Blamo. Zip file.
- Wait for the Placenta Kodi addon to download.
- Once you have downloaded the Placenta Kodi addon, select Install Placenta addon, and install from Repository.
- Click on Blamo Repository.
- Go to Video addons, select Placenta, and click Install Placenta Kodi addon.
Now you see how to install Placenta Kodi, and you will see what the third-party Kodi addon offers, such as stream movies and free shows.
It works like Covenant and Exodus and has over thirteen primary folders, including movies, shows, kids’ corner, fitness zone, and more.
How To Install Placenta on Kodi Krypton and Leia
You may find the Placenta Kodi addon step the same for both, with a different repo and install from zip file name. To install the Placenta Kodi addon, follow our alternative steps: occasionally, you could do similar using the Kodil repo, yet this example uses the Freeworld repo.
- Select the Settings (Cog icon) next to your Kodi home screen on your power button.
- Click on System Settings on the next screen.
- Select Add-ons. On the right, toggle the slider next to Unknown Sources to enable to Enable Unknown Sources.
- At the Kodi warning prompt, click Yes so you can proceed with Placenta Kodi addon step 5.
- To install the Placenta Kodi addon, Kodi users must enter the repo URL to get the source file.
- Navigate to your Kodi home screen. Select the Gear or Cog icon.
- Select File Manager.
- Click File Manager
- Select Add source from the left or right panel.
- Select Add Source
- Select “None” on the Add file source dialog box.
- Type this Freeworld Repo URL exactly: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ and press OK.
- Underneath, to install Placenta Kodi addon, it’s time to name the source. Enter the source name as “freeworld” and click OK.
- After you add Source Name, you can press to Install Placenta Kodi addon
How to Get Placenta Kodi Addon
You’ll see how to install Placenta using the Free world repo in these steps. After that, the steps would be the same as how to install Placenta from the Kodil repo, yet the names and URL change for the Kodil repo.
- On the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons to the left.
- Click your Kodi Package Installer icon.
- Select the source name you have provided, such as “freeworld.”
- Select the repository.myfreeworld.zip file in the next window
- Press the OK button.
- Once you get the freeworld add-on installed notification, you can quickly proceed.
- Select Install from repository and install Placenta Kodi addon.
- Once inside the list of repos, select “Mr. Freeworld.”
- Select Video add-ons and then click “Placenta Kodi addon.”
- Select the Install button to download the “Placenta Kodi addon.”
- Wait for the Placenta Kodi add-on installed box to appear to the top right.
Once you install Placenta Kodi addon, you can access this from your Video-addons folder. The Placenta addon is ready to deliver a wealth of content.
Why Do You Need to Use VPN with Kodi Addons?
Users of Kodi are highly encouraged to stream movies and Tv shows using any Kodi addon while linked to a virtual private network. (Learn How To Remove Add Ons On Kodi)
Because a VPN will hide your online identity from your ISP and the authorities, you won’t suffer legal consequences even if you stream movies and TV episodes with copyrighted content.
If you don’t want to encounter buffering issues because of ISP throttling, a VPN can be helpful. It is simple to access those locally specific contents thanks to it.