How do you fake your location on Pokemon Go?
To fake and change your location, you need to use one of the hacks to Pokemon Go.
To do this, you need a premium VPN, and to go with this, you will need a GPS spoofing app and a mock locations masking module. Using these in combination, you can change location Pokemon Go and hunt as much as you like.
The Pokemon Go hack of is a bit different, as many apps can suffice just using a VPN. Pokemon G started monitoring servers for players who show a location, which doesn’t match the phone’s GPS coordinates.
You may find these players suspensions or bans. Luckily, third party spoofing apps and masking modules help stop Pokemon GO from detecting your actual location.
Here is how to use the hacks for Pokemon Go and change your location in Pokemon Go following these simple steps:
How do I change my region on Pokemon Go?
Here are the steps you need to take to change your region in Pokemon Go using the Pokemon Go location spoof.
- Choose one of the best premium VPN’s and sign-up for the service. (Two strong recommendations below for hacks in Pokemon Go)
- Download and install the VPN on your mobile device. You can get either from the link in the confirmation email or from the Google Play Store
- After installing your VPN, navigate back to the Google Play Store. Download the ‘Fake GPS Location’ app
- Navigate to the device settings of your Android phone
- When in the settings, tap on ‘About Phone’
- Once inside, tap the ‘Build Number’ seven times to enable the developer mode
- Head back to settings and navigate to the ‘Developer Options’
- Click where it says ‘Mock Locations App’ or ‘Allow Mock Locations’
- Next, you do need to install the model called ‘Mock Mock Locations.’ This prevents apps such as Pokemon GO from working out; you have the mock locations setting enabled.
- 10. Download Mock Mock Locations (GPS spoofing app) from here: https://repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations
- Enable ‘Mock Mock Locations’
- Start your VPN client on your phone. Change the server to a location where you wish to go hunting on your Pokemon Go app
- Make sure you have started your GPS spoofing app, and you have chosen the location there. Make sure it is the same, so your IP address aligns with that of the phone’s GPS signal.
Once these are both running and show the same locations, you will have invoked the Pokémon Go GPS spoof and are good to go and begin searching for your favorite Pokemon.
What is the Best Pokemon Go VPN?
Pokémon Go is centered on users sharing locations, personal info, and Google account details.
All of this for many individuals may be done on unsecured networks and public Wi-Fi once they use the hack of Pokemon Go.
What users don’t realize is hackers and Cyber-criminals are taking advantage of this. They can snoop into connections and have the means to gather information and data everyone is sharing as they play. All this, they can use for fraud, identity theft, and phishing.
VPN’s stop this happening, so it isn’t just spoofing your location you see benefits. However, not every VPN is ideal for playing Pokemon Go while keeping your connection secure.
Here are the best two VPNs to use when you look at how to spoof Pokémon Go and keep your identity safe and secure.
It offers access to thousands of optimized servers spreading across 94 countries, and even lets you access geo-restricted streaming services like Netflix, iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video.
This VPN includes a wide range of security features, including 256-bit encryption, a kill switch that halts any data leaking if you lose your VPN connection.
It also protects against WebRTC, DNS, and IPv6 leaks to ensure your privacy. To add to this, they don’t retain any logs, and you can sign up using BTC if you want a more anonymous VPN.
ExpressVPN offers easy-to-use apps Android devices as well as macOS, Windows, Linux, and iOS, among others. It also has configuration on some routes, though if you are out hunting Pokemon, you can’t take advantage of this.
Users can have five simultaneous device connections, and it comes with an industry leading 30-day money-back guarantee to test all the features and Pokemon gaming performance. It is one of the best VPN’s how to spoof Pokemon Go.
Read our ExpressVPN in-depth review
NordVPN has a vast network, with more than 5,000 servers in almost 60 countries.
You can use this to your advantage for accessing geo-restricted services like iPlayer or Netflix and others. It also offers one of the best hacks for Pokémon Go on your phone.
When changing the region in Pokémon Go, you have decent download speeds, unlimited bandwidth, and you can use six simultaneous connections for each account.
Often seen as the most secure VPN, it has lots of advanced security features. You have DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 and IP address leak protection, two kill switches, 256-bit AES encryption, and dedicated servers optimized for privacy in countries with heavy censorship.
NordVPN has a zero-log policy and has headquarters outside any 14 eyes jurisdiction of Panama. If you run into any issues, 24/7 live chat is available.
NordVPN has apps for Android as well as Windows, iOS, macOS, and Linux, as well as configuration on some routers.
Read our NordVPN in-depth review
What’s the bottom line?
Now you have your hack for Pokemon Go, you will have a new GPS location using the app, and the Pokemon Go app will be none the wiser of you spoofing your location to get the best chances of hunting all the best Pokemon in your GPS location.
Using these VPN’s you will also find the 30-day money-back offering is more than enough to find out they offer much more than just changing GPS location and spoofing your location for games.
Your online security will be rock-solid and no one will see what your online activities entail.