YesPlayer allows you to watch local content from your Amazon Fire device. Unlike other streaming apps or the countless Kodi add-ons you can use, a Yes Player download can enable you to access live streams.
However, even once you install YesPlayer, you will face the same restrictions as when you install Kodi and try to access geo-restricted streams. You will need a VPN to bypass these restrictions. Besides, a VPN for FireStick will stop your ISP from slowing your connection.
Here, you can find out all you need to know how to side load your device and install Apk on FireStick.
Is YesPlayer Legal?
You may begin to wonder about the legality of YesPlayer if it acts in the same manner as the best Kodi add-ons that enable you to stream content.
The most significant difference being YesPlayer allows you to access streams, which have no official player. YesPlayer is not hosting content, and at its heart, it is just a media player, but a good one.
The question will be if the streams you can access are legal. If they come from IPTV streams, then they may be safe, yet the low-quality streams of sporting events or free movie sites, these are most likely not legal.
Use a VPN to make sure you are safe and away from any prying eyes.
Preparing FireStick for YesPlayer Installation
YesPlayer is not available in the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you have to download the YesPlayer apk file from third-party sources. To enable you to do this, you need to make some changes to the Amazon FireStick security settings.
If you have done this before, you can skip the first steps.
- Tap Settings on your FireStick Home screen
- Select My Fire TV or Devices inside the Settings menu
- Select Developer Options from the displayed list
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources (make sure it is enabled)
- Choose Turn On to confirm your selection
- Carry out the same process to turn on the ABD debugging option
How to Install YesPlayer on FireStick with Downloader App
- Downloader is one of two apps you can use to download files which are not available in the Amazon app store
- Navigate and click on the Search bar on your Amazon FireStick home-screen
- Type into the search bar using the keyboard ‘Downloader’
- Once it shows, select the Downloader app. Select the Get button to download YesPlayer
- After the download, select ‘Open’ to launch the app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- In the ‘Home’ tab of your Downloader application, enter the YesPlayer URL exactly. ‘https://bit.ly/2lyTEwc’
- Click the GO button.
- Wait a while for the YesPlayer server to connect to your Downloader app
- Once connected, click the Next button to proceed further
- You will see the button change to ‘Install’ Select it a second time
- Wait a while until you see the App Installed successfully message
- Click Open button
Install YesPlayer on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
- Click on the on-screen letter
- Enter ES File Explorer then click the search icon
- Select ‘File Explorer’ from the search results
- Select ‘Get’ to download it
- Once installed, tap Open File Explorer app on your FireStick
- Tap the ‘Tools’ option on the left sidebar and click ‘Download Manager.’
- Tap the ‘+New‘ in the top right corner of ES File Explorer.
- Once you have the pop-up, enter this URL exactly: ‘https://bit.ly/2lyTEwc’ and fill in the name box with YES Player.
- Select the ‘Download Now’ button to download and install
- Wait a while for the File Explorer server to connect. It will begin to download the YesPlayer apk file
- Tap the Open File button and click ‘Install’ to proceed further
- Lastly, select the Open button to use the installed YesPlayer apk on the Fire TV stick.
How to Use YesPlayer
- Start the YesPlayer app from the applications and channels page on your FireStick.
- In the YesPlayer application’s home screen, you can watch all the videos stored directly on your FireStick. By clicking any video, you can play them on your appliance.
- On the upper right corner of your screen, the menu option is displayed, select Network Stream, and type in any video URL you wish to stream. You can also enter the IPTV URLs.
- After you enter a valid URL, you can click on next to stream video from the entered address.
- YesPlayer on FireStick supports multiple video formats like Mp4, MKV, FLV, and many more.
- YesPlayer supports subtitles in varying formats such as VTT, SRT, SSA, etc.
- YesPlayer is easy to use. The player pulls all local videos for fast playback.
- Network stream enables you to stream videos from the URL and IPTV links.
- YesPlayer is lightweight and takes up little space for your device.
The most prominent feature of YesPlayer is it is the official video player of TerrariumTV, FireStick downloader options not necessary when you can access streams from one of the best Kodi add-ons.
Once you have your FireStick, how to install YesPlayer using the step by step instructions above, you need to be sure you have the best VPN for streaming.
Bypassing geo-restrictions and keeping users secure are two of the main advantages of using the world’s best. Installing FireStick programs that are not official such as this player and Kodi, does mean you need protection from prying eyes.
ExpressVPN is the premium streaming VPN and one of the most secure you can find. To be sure, you get the very best streaming experience from YesPlayer and your device; you can try all the features of this VPN using the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read more Firestick Guides
- How to Jailbreak a Firestick
- How to Install NordVPN on Firestick
- How to Install IPVanish on Fire Stick